The Certified Auto Repair Nationwide Warranty protects you from unexpected repairs on most services performed by our shops for 36 months or 36,000 miles, no matter where your travels take you. If you have a problem with a covered repair performed at a Certified Auto Repair Service Center simply call 1-800-457-0019.
What is a Certified Auto Repair Center?
Certified Auto Repair isn't a shop name, a chain of stores or even a franchise. Certified Auto Repair embodies a standard of quality held by a nationwide network of the most respected auto repair facilities in the industry. Our members are asked to join based on reputation, integrity, qualifications and expertise. Certified Auto Repair members will not only take care of all your vehicle needs, but do it with professionalism and a level of customer satisfaction second to none.
Certified Auto Repair members:
- Are required to employ ASE Certified Technicians. This ensures you receive the highest quality repair and service for your vehicle.
- Are on the cutting edge of the latest training, vehicle technologies, and repair.
- Consider your satisfaction their highest priority.
- Are driven to provide the best service & friendliest technicians.
The Certified Auto Repair Nationwide Warranty covers parts and labor for 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Services Covered By the Warranty:
- AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING AND CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEMS
- BRAKE SYSTEM
- ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, INCLUDING THE STARTING AND CHARGING SYSTEMS
- ENGINE PERFORMANCE, DRIVABILITY SERVICES AND REPAIR
- EXHAUST SYSTEM
- FUEL SYSTEM
- IGNITION SYSTEM
- ELECTRONIC ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND ON-BOARD COMPUTER SYSTEMS, (ENGINE, BODY, BRAKE AND SUSPENSION COMPUTERS)
- CRUISE CONTROL SYSTEM
- STEERING/SUSPENSION SYSTEM, WHEEL BEARINGS, CV JOINTS/U-JOINTS, HALF-SHAFTS AND DRIVESHAFTS
- DIFFERENTIAL REPAIR OR SERVICE (EXCLUDES TRANSAXLES)
- OTHER MINOR REPAIRS
To Obtain Warranty Service:
- Call 1-800-457-0019 for approval or referral to the participating Certified Auto Repair Center
- Service Center will contact warranty administrator for authorization
- Once authorized, your warranty repair will be performed by the approved repair facility